PCO continues to grow and develop new programs, and the continued support of our members becomes even more crucial to our success. Our ties with organic farmers and business communities help us to give our members and supporters the best knowledge and resources available. Your membership helps our certification and education programs grow and flourish, so we invite you to renew your membership now and receive, in addition to specific member level benefits, the following:
- Free listings in PCO E-News, our monthly electronic newsletter
- Access to our support staff for answers to your certification or materials questions by phone or email,
- A 2015 PCO calendar with color photos of PCO organic farms and farmers,
- A PCO bumper sticker, and
- An annual subscription to Organic Matters, PCO’s quarterly publication with all the news and resources you need to keep up with organic issues, locally, regionally and nationally.
Advocate Member $40
- Benefits include:
- Organic Matters newsletter
- Meeting and workshop notices
- Invitations to meetings
- One free 30-word classified per issue of Organic Matters
Sustainer Member $75
- Receive the same benefits as Advocate Members, plus:
- Vote on PCO standards and policies
- Request a free copy of the PCO Certification Manual, Materials List and Record-Keeping System
Transitioning Farmer New Membership Level! $100
After researching the industry and the needs of our members, PCO is excited to announce the rollout of our new Transition Membership Program! This membership program fills a need in helping support farmers who are making a transition to organic certification by providing one-on-one support through farm visits, access to farmer-mentors, educational opportunities, and a newsletter. The one to three year transition process is often a time of uncertainty and those who have had a mentor or someone to come to their farm and discuss the process have found it to be crucial to their success.
- Receive the same benefits as Sustainer Membership plus:
- One free farm visit per year by a PCO staff member to answer questions and discuss certification and organic production
- Phone access to certification specialist to answer questions
- Access to farmer mentors
- Quarterly Transitions Newsletter
Business members and organic enthusiasts are invited to help support the Transition Program by becoming a sponsor. Contact April at email@example.com for more information.
Business Member $150
- A great way to show your customers that you support the organic movement here in Pennsylvania. Receive the same benefits as Sustainer Members, plus:
- 10% discount on ads in Organic Matters
Complete the online Membership Form here. We will have the Order Form available to download and mail by early December.
If you are interested in becoming certified by PCO, complete the online Certification Form here.