PCO Agricultural Services
PCO Agricultural Services provides the following services to members:
- Seminars, workshops, and field days on organic production, processing, and certification
- Organic production fact sheets
- One-on-one assistance to clients at no cost
- Breaking news on production and educational topics
Our mission states what we do not provide:
- PCO does not provide consultation on overcoming identified barriers to certification as prohibited by 7 CFR 205.501(a)(11)iv.
- PCO Agricultural Services provides general organic production information via workshops, field days, and seminars. We also provide impartial information on production practices to individual members on request, such as options and resources to assist the client in making an informed decision.
If you are interested in obtaining technical assistance on certification and production contact Lee Rinehart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-470-9734.