Thank you for your interest in Pennsylvania Certified Organic’s USDA-accredited certification program. PCO is a non-profit organization that educates and certifies organic operations based in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia and the District of Columbia.
- Ready to get started? If you would like to begin the application process or receive additional information about PCO’s certification program, complete the PCO Order Form. We will send you a packet of information via postal mail or email as per your request.
- To learn more about organic certification, PCO’s certification program and how to apply, visit the Intro to Certification page.
- On the Education & Outreach page, you can find technical and production resources and guidance, as well as PCO educational events.
- The Organic Standards & Resources page offers information on the National Organic Program regulations and PCO policies.
- Interested in one of our other programs? Click the “Certification” menu above to learn more.
If you wish to contact PCO directly and speak with a staff member, please visit the Contact Us page.